Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To start the post off, Happy Belated Chinese New Year! I wished I had the opportunity to express these glad tidings earlier but I had to put off my picture processing and internet surfing for the past month.

All of these are images taken during November to December under the cold and hard period of assignments, projects and examinations.

I have recently purchased a Leica M6 with a Nikkor 5cm f/1.4 S.C. I am going to process pictures taken by it for this week. Can't wait.




An old lady walking slowly, taking the time of her world. She didn't get a domestic helper. Towards some point of your life you would had embrace solitude in a different manner from before. Experience kicks in and sets your mind in ease.



The beginning of a supposedly "fruitful" day. A break from all the studying, I had taken the opportunity to see some Leica lenses and bodies at Peninsula. First frame when I left my block.



Heading towards ChiffCameras to view some Voigtlander equipments. Excelsior Hotel has the biggest mirrors. I won't be spared.



Well I thought the light would be good. The 40mm had given me issues with framing at times. Taken a 1/4th at F1.4 if I recalled clearly.



After a long visual feast, I left for esplanade towards Holland V where I was suppose to prepare for a presentation project.
A photographer checking out his shot of the open field and CBD high risers.



Scorching weather, two guys waiting for a hint of the wind.



Proceed to Bras Brasah unintentionally to check out some books as well. I always visit this store when I am there. It's convenient, it's cheap and it's easier to browse in this manner rather on the shelf.



Bingo! No seats in the Air-Conditional area in Starbucks. Out in the sun then.



A curious toddler.



A cup of Chai Tea Latte.
Never fails to rejuvenate even the weariest days.
Though I recalled I looked at lens for three hours and did not complete my project then.




Met up with Phupin and Chee Yong for dinner at Holland V's Burger King. It's a lovely lovely place, good for photography and socializing. People come and go often but the traffic isn't as huge as at Starbuck's.



Having the usual chat. Nonsense, music, bicycles, childish chides. Hahaha



Camera shy



You wish.
Everybody had a thing for pictures, even this guy here.



I sort of see this 3 x 3 x 3 thing.
Three of us.
Three posters at the back.
Three hungry customers on the right.
And maybe three tables and chairs in front of us. I couldn't move back to get a clearer frame.



Father and son. Puzzling.



A break from a long day of work. Taken outside 7-11



Last frame on the roll. A third of it was gone. Supermarket shots are fun- Without security personnels.



Another day, heading to meet my friends for lunch. A pity i do not own any Natural Density filters and I had the Tri-X in my camera. Would be so much nicer with a color film @ 1.4 on a sunny sunny day.



Capitalism victim



Daiso in the evening with Yanzi. Spent a hell of a time there finding the correct gift box with him.



Walking back.. Some bokeh shots. Not really at it's best.



I am sorry for this excuse. But the 40mm really gives you issue on framing at times.



Back at Plaza Singapura where some kids are testing out Flickr on the Shop's Computer. Children these days are seeing too much of the world at a rapid speed.



Evening at holland V's Coffee Bean.
A couple overlooking the people passing through.
Lovely.



The night is still young- For newspapers.



Dying for a shutter click at home, so..



Another day with the gang at West Coast Plaza. Checking out some phones.
Teenagers always do that. We would die if we didn't see the specifications and the price.



Transit news.



Now you know Phupin has bad hygiene habits ;)



His nose!



It isn't my fault I am a narcissist, if I would to go out I won't study. Hence the above.



And.. in the lift, okay, overdoing it.



My mom joining in the fun.. She was doing weird poses but and I had to be fast ;)



Definitely something to show her in the latter years.
<3



"No more funny actions, I'd just smile!"



Mid-January.
A walk around my neighbourhood. They had this fire eating thing, part of a performance for the lifts implementation programme. Clementi usually do not have this kind of activities. The audience grasped loudly.



Met some of my secondary school friends.



Fire burning on the dance floor!



A gentleman overlooking Tai Ji practise. I would join if I were him. Time is.. precious.



One of the employees in Sunset's 711. Been there for more than 11 years since I moved. Now she's still there but I am moving out. Gotta have a frame.



"No browsing"
Rebel.




Pizza?
Previous workplace.




In school, during my Business Communication lessons.
As usual, no one's paying attention.



Now we are having Business Statistics. My tutor proudly take his Canon EOS and put beside his laptop in his classes. We are really excited to exchange words on digital and analogue photography.
His classes are lively and interesting. Statistics doesn't sound so dull. I was hoping for an A++



I told you everybody loves to get photographed.



Back to Business Communication classes! Leon posing with Captain Andrew..



Simin with her \/ sign. Now it's \m/
Ugh! Haha



Classes in progress
Manga digesting..




A very late frame during my New year period. More to come!
Dad



My mom da king.
Her legs are greater than the Ice Age's Sabretooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment